We have a deep understanding of the complex U.S. immigration laws and regulations and are able to tailor our advice and counsel to the unique needs and situations of our clients.
We have successfully represented:
- Applicants for USCIS EB-5 regional center designation
- Individual foreign investors in the preparation and filing of I-526 and I-829 petitions and immigrant visa processing abroad—including U.S. embassies and consulates throughout the world
- Hundreds of foreign national entrepreneurs and investors investing in pooled direct investment companies, approved regional centers, and their own enterprises
- Companies in sponsoring foreign workers for temporary or permanent employment authorization
- Individuals with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, business, athletics and the entertainment industry
- Fiancés, spouses, parents, children and siblings wishing to be reunited with their families in the U.S.