TYPE OF WORK OUR FIRM CAN HANDLE
- EB-1 (aliens of extraordinary ability, outstanding professors/researchers, multinational managers or executives)
- EB-2 (advanced degree/exceptional ability)
- EB-3 (professionals, skilled workers)
- EB-5 (investors)
- PERM Labor Certifications
- Foreign Nurses Immigration
- E-1 and E-2 (treaty trader and treaty investor visa)
- F-1 (student visa)
- H-1B, H-2B and H-3 (temporary worker categories)
- J-1 (exchange visitor)
- L-1 (intracompany transferee)
- O-1 (alien of extraordinary ability)
EB-5 Regional Center Designation and Business Plan Compliance Review
Marriage-Based Green Cards
Adjustment of Status
K-1 (fiancé visa)
U.S. Citizenship through Naturalization
Reviews from our happy customers
I would like to share my EB-5 experience.
This week, I received my I-829 approval and my 10-year Green Card from my EB-5 Investment.
I feel very fortunate to have been working with the Law Office of Fred Voigtmann and partnership with American Life Inc, when so many other aspiring Visa and Green card applicants have entered into less successful arrangements. With the help of my immigration attorney Mr. Voigtmann, I was able to chose the right regional center, which in the end I became a Permanent Resident of the United States. I am looking forward to apply for my U.S. Citizenship in December of this year.
I am very happy that everything has turned so successfully. It has been an amazing and life changing experience to work with, Fred and his Law Office since day one of my EB-5 investment in 2009.
I would highly recommend the Law Office of Fred Voigtmann and his expertise in everything immigration and EB-5 related, and also American Life Inc for your go to successful EB-5 investment.
THANK YOU for being such a special part of my life and assisting me on my way to become a U.S. Citizen. I couldn't do without YOUR help!
Free Case Evaluation
Our staff is fluent in Mandarin, Tagalog, and Spanish. We have two offices in Los Angeles and work with service providers in Beijing, Shanghai, and Taipei.